Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FootPrints of True Love....

always envied of people in love... they enjoy the privileges of "to care" and "being cared" ..... but in todays world.. the word "true love" has become an illusion..... just an another word in relationships... some are momentary... some last till marriage.... and some fades out after marriage...

i like to tell about my grand father(Thatha)....was very dear to me.. i was bought up by my grand parents till 4th standard... they passed away when i was studying 10th... and still i am missing them badly.... was too much attached to them .. especially to my Thatha.... he loves kids... he is fun loving .. Energetic and Caring gentleman.... i used to watch TV with all our street children in our home in Madurai...

but why about him in this post about "love"....???

its about a real story of a true love..... not a movie... not an illusion..i have spent my childhood with them... Thatha is too Dark.. while my grand mom(Aachi).... too fair.. but the chemistry was amazing...... have experienced the real sense of true love.. my Grand father is a Tasildhar ... but very simple, humble, down to earth person.. very honest... very disciplined..... ... when my grand mom was admitted for kidney failure... .. and i was with them ..ts very hard to explain about the days we spent in the hospital.... its hard to explain the pain he underwent to save his lady love back to life......

my Aachi was an Asthma patient.. she was a diabetic too... Thatha never allowed her to work..she had the breathing problem..........he did everything.... from cooking to washing clothes.... making me and my sister ready for school...... he is fond of cracking jokes ... and making fun of all...... he is also a gr88 movie freak... we used to go for movies in the week ends... gr88 time....

when i came to Trichy to live with my parents.. was literally down ..missed them badly when i came here....... but still they came for weekends.......
once Thatha came alone for a weekend here..... for the whole day he was thinking of Aachi. he was restless... he went back to Madurai.. on the same night..!!

My Aachi passed away when i was studying 10th... Thatha..... the next year.... he died of hypetoma.... the main cause of which is Depression....... me and my sis tried our best to distract him from the thoughts of his lady love..... but we failed...

sometimes True Love Costs You More........


0 comments: