Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Transition....

After a long time i am writing again.....its half past 2 at night... Still am awake....just stepped into my writing pads.... felt like starting again.. this time a little more matured in the way am going to deliver things through this blog.....
am into Transition....!!! spent nearly all my life till this May '08 with parents... sensing a totally different life now....... am now stepping into a new phase in my life...things are different now.. managing everything @ home... ... cleaning clothes,shopping... and sometimes cooking...
it was really difficult without my mom initially when i stepped here......when i was with parents.....every action of mine revolved around them........but this time... am independent.. was an irresponsible son to my parents.. used to get scoldings from my mom everyday... even for small small things....but now ... i can sense a sea change in my behaviour and attitude....
started loving this transition into next phase of my life.... "Being Responsible"
Too much expectations from my parents and friends from me...still more from my Manager.... My job @ office.. so far .. so good... learning a lot from offfice.....am really enjoying this new phase.... Home and office...... perfectly balanced....... all by myself...!!!
Was an irresponsible, reckless guy...now have become more composed, disciplined and responsible....
for me....
Time is the hero... a perfect tutor... of everything you need... just wait for the time.. you will change.....
and the change will be ONLY for the good......
Thanks to the time... am with beautiful friends now.. they know about me very well for many years...... and with them i will change..... :)

1 comments:

Bipin said...

Posting after a long time.... ?!?? hmm.. do gimme a call sometime !!!