Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bliss in Chaos......


Hmm………..having posted my first scribbling my mind started thinking abt next one….shall I write abt my past or present or future….out of these I cant able to write abt my future...bcoz am very powerless to know what will exactly happen after 10 minutes…after a minute too…Let me begin with the present in which I have my presence and it may turn into past as memories
Yet to live for 15 more days to complete a year living in mumbai, I never dreamt that my professional life will start off in this fastest city….got a gud stay in apartment at Bandra surrounded by slums near by….i suppose to walk twice a day through the small streets while going to office…
I have never been to such a place and never known the persons who are living in those chowbattis….here people named slums as chowbatti….i wondered sometimes “what are they doing for their daily bread???....do they live comfortably in chowbattis???...Sometimes quarrels between neighbors wakes me up at midnight….they always fight for space that is their basic right....It was always irritating and disturbs my sleep…..Being used to that I have made up my mind to answer those questions which aroused from the same mind….
“It’s their fate to have a painful life in those chowbattis” that was the answer which I had during my first three months stay…I slowly realized that my so called presumption was wrong, after seeing the chowbatti's are celebrating festivals around the year….Be a diwali, dasara or Christmas or newyear they are united and spending quality time with others….they celebrated the festivals as if they belong to same family with no barriers between them…they are the owners of the day….not only those are the time they united but also during rainy days ….from kids to youngsters and from youngsters to old they strain themselves in preventing rainwater entering into their small nests….in between they helped others to pass by safely….they did it with kindheartedness…though they are uneducated I have a lot to learn from them….

I made up my mind that ‘good and bad never comes in a separate pack; it’s up to the eyes which separates those”

0 comments: