Friday, February 15, 2008

The Valentine GIft.......

Let me narrate the scene I witnessed last night… I was asked to buy Idlis for the dinner for my home…….. I went to the usual shop... It was a shop run by an old man and his wife …. The shop is a four wheel wooden vehicle, modified….and this shop is famous for its soft idlis …..Every time I go there I used to get idlis quickly... But this time... There was some crowd… coz I came early at 7 in the evening…the vehicle shop was buzzing with people… I was really getting bored standing there for a long time... But I noticed something this time... The old man was really busy packing chutney and idlis for all the people standing there…the old man didn’t even see the people standing there... He was really focused in packing… when there was no crowd.. He used to crack jokes with his wife and people around used to laugh and enjoy their company….. But yesterday….

Both were too busy…

I overheard a conversation of two uncles standing near me…after that I really felt the sense and the real meaning of true love...

The couple lost their two sons to ‘LOVE’ (Selfish Love)....as a parents they tried their best to make their sons to live comfortably with luxury …. But unfortunately both the sons fell in love with some one... Ran away …..And never returned … and never want to return too….Both are now living in a foreign land... well settled...

I found the photo of their two sons in their younger age in the vehicle …. Inspite of this loss.. The couple still spend their time happily.. It’s the true love which keeps them going…. I am not that close to know about their spending of time in the day... But from what I saw and have been seeing them... I know that they are happy and blessed with Bliss and harmony… the couple resembled my grand parents in LOVE ....and incidentally … it was Valentines Day….and I really got the sense of true love when I saw them working busily together …. And that sense I consider as a valentine day gift for me….

True Love Lasts For Ever…….

2 comments:

Winder said...

Machan, gr8 naration!!

Vimal said...

i like this post...