Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my first scribbling....

Three months ago, I believed this wud never happen in my life….i knew chandru since my college days…we discuss a lot abt nature and we share the same platform while talking abt books & people….he is also the one who forces me to read more books….

One night we were discussing abt “how things are changing in life and are we accepting those changes or denying it by our own thoughts and experiences”…while conversing for a long time he just threw a seed on my mind abt penning down those thoughts and experiences as a blog…I yelled at him and I told him to do some ‘gud’ work….

He was repeatedly telling me to write…though i was writing personal one....i hesitated first bcoz I feel am not gud in articulating my views in this one……I thought he will forget and he never ask me for anymore….A couple of weeks later he called me for co-authoring his blog……I thought he is getting mad and making fun of me too…..i said I will try……he finally won in changing my mind to co-author his blog…..

Last Saturday, I was working in office, I got a call from chandru to name our blog….he just told me the blog shud be our expressions towards life..he went on telling me the labels on which we are going to write but not the name of the blog…..this is as similar as ”having a new born baby in hand without a name”….as a main-author he told me to choose a name which shud be attractive and also a catchy caption which suits the name…

On Sunday morning both were thinking the same……I called him and suggested a name “Impressions” with a caption “An inquiry of thoughts”….As the discussion goes he was satisfied with the name and caption but I found something missing in this bcoz we are not going to write abt thoughts but also the experiences…and we don’t want to exaggerate our scribbling by giving name as impressions....We thought of something unique and amateur..Unfortunately unique ones are finding hard to come into our mind…amateur one enters easily…

While zeroing down the names…. “Graffiti” was born with a caption “An impression of thoughts & experiences”…..according to me thoughts have no form and shape…it goes parallel with experiences we gain in life but for sure it keeps on changing from one to another either gud or bad…its upto a mind how it is accepting that…


Having Grown up in a vernacular environment I dismay u all at times in expressing my views in an acceptable way…..if I do a interesting job beyond my control all the credit goes to the people who I have acquainted with and yet to be acquainted further…they are the few making me to move ahead in my life…am just the owner of mistakes in my life….mistakes which leads to perfection…

.i put pen to paper abt the pebbles which I have collected in the shore of my life…having a silent ocean of experiences to explore in front of me….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mani.. its really great.. and chandru told abt this blog.. U r very good in writing and well expressed... do u remember tht v spoke abt ur experience (when v met in vaira marriage), its good to hear tht they r cmng as words... very eager to see ur blog... lemme think any other input tht i can feed in this blog... and sure wil contribute .. keep going... well done...

Bipin said...

OMG !! Is this d guy i knew in college ?? Is dis the guy hu used to spend time in college reading KUMUDAM & ANANDAVIKATAN ?? I ve alwes prouded on being a gd friend of his, but now I'm really embarrased that I never knew he had such a strong flow of language. Gr8 one to start off with !! Cheerios !!

Bips..
bluedominos.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey good start ppl..Good luck for your future posts..
-??

Winder said...

Wow man!!.... A gr8 post 2 start a blog... How and y its there!!..... Keep Going.... ALL THE BEST!