Thursday, February 28, 2008

In to the 'Real' World....today.....

I realized my real 'self' and the real 'world' today... used to live in a parallel 'dream' world 'exclusive' of mine..today i was asked to read the contents of a paper in my class.... its about me... and the funny thing is .. it was written by me....!
at the end of the reading i came to know about the "real" me.... got really embarrassed as all my class mates began to laugh at me... not because of the contents of the paper.. but because of my hands trembling.... i couldn't control the trembling... was hurrying to finish it of for the sake of finishing.... returned back home embarrassed ....slept off... in the afternoon......
i realized how weak i am in communicating to a gathering...
but i consider this event as a stepping stone..... a guide... for the long journey of mine....
as said in "pursuit of happyness"... this little part of my life is called....
"stepping into reality"
.......

0 comments: